Hiram's show was adorable, I hope you enjoy the video of it. He was on the top row toward the right hand side. As soon as his performance was over we had to rush home, drop the kids off at the babysitters and head to Dan's Work Party.
The party was okay. It was held inside the Mariner's Museum and Dan and I enjoyed walking through the museum very much. They served dinner, which was catered and questionable, but all in all it was a nice time. One thing that bothered us was that it cost about $20 for the meal and the location, and then when we got there we had to pay an additional fee if you wanted a drink, and I mean WATER, not alcohol. There were a lot of people enjoying their spirits so it was quite comical to be there. We were sad however that instead of having a family friendly event, they chose to hold a drink-fest. Last year the kids were invited, Santa came in on one of the boats, and it was just a lot more fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment