Saturday, December 13, 2008

Child-like Faith

Today, Hiram found one of the small red Book of Mormon's. He asked Dan if he could have it, and when Dan said yes, he ran to his backpack and took out a tube of Tootsie Rolls to exchange for it. He was so happy, all day he kept telling Dan, "Thank you, Daddy. Thank you for the Book of Mormon."

Before he went to bed he went and grabbed it. He told me, "Mom, this is an impotant book." When I asked why, he said, "Because it has stories of Jesus. I know it does and that is very important."

His simple answer made me smile. For the last several weeks he has also been praying that the world will love Jesus. I'm grateful to him and his faith.

1 comment:

Carrie Medford said...

That is so cute! It sounds like you are doing a great job of teaching him what is important.