Last night we welcomed two new little girls. We had a great time and had a very good turnout. I was asked to make the cake for the event. I have made several cakes in the past, but I always forget to take the picture. I made sure I didn’t this time!
As always you did a wonderful job on the cake! Miss hanging out with such a wonderful group of ladies. Just got called as a counselor in Primary last week so you'll have to share any good ideas you have for this year with me.
3 comments:
As always you did a wonderful job on the cake! Miss hanging out with such a wonderful group of ladies. Just got called as a counselor in Primary last week so you'll have to share any good ideas you have for this year with me.
It was yummy too! You did a great job Corey.
You've got great talent Corey!
Post a Comment