Hey, Corey, No-No, and Hi-Hi!!! I love you guys very much and send you hugs and kisses!!! ![]()
Smooch….
I love you guys with all my heart!!! I am getting ready to go and play basketball.
The weather is beautiful here…
January 30th and it is 64 degrees, believe it or not.
You gotta’ love Florida weather!
We are doing an overhaul on the boat…
This is the Crew’s mess (dining room). We got rid of all of the coke machine and most of the clutter… it looks much better so far and we aren’t finished yet. The color is called “harvest spice”
Main deck passageway (hallway) leading aft. The bright color looks nice and clean.
The passageway leading to the galley. The bulkhead (wall) on the right was dirty stainless steel but with some primer and white paint…
The O-1 level (1st floor above the main deck) leading forward.
O-1 Level leading Aft
My state room hatch (door).
I am very thankful for the Soldiers I have been given for my crew. They are all hard working, respectful Soldiers that take pride in their work. We have been working very hard since we left Fort Eustis. By staying busy it helps the time away from our families pass easier. I am thankful for you, Corey and the work you are doing at home. I am also thankful that I have two wonderful children that are such a blessing to our family and home! Thank you guys for being so awesome!!! I love you! Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment