Sunday, December 26, 2010

Snow Storms and Indoor Play

Last night my Dad and Grams joined us for Christmas dinner.  After dinner we played games than watched White Christmas with Bing Crosby.  As the movie finished I peeked outside and the ground was covered in beautiful snow.  It was an amazing sight to see, until this morning when I woke up to:IMG_1066 IMG_1097  IMG_1098IMG_1102 IMG_1103

Inside was nice and cozy. . . we enjoyed playing the kids new Kinect and being in our newly completed room!

IMG_1075IMG_1088IMG_1054 IMG_1061 IMG_1090IMG_1095

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Corey, the addition to your house is STUNNING! I am in love with it...the design and the color!

It looks like it was a very nice Christmas with family and a new room!

the dahle family said...

Your new room looks awesome! What color did you use on the wall? I want to paint our master bath a similar color.