Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Milestones

Today Dan and I celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary. It is hard to believe that much time has passed and that at this point one third of my life has been spent with him. Over the years we have had our ups and downs, like any marriage, and I am so glad that we pushed through and made it to where we are. I am grateful for my husband and for all the love, generosity, humor, and support he brings to my life.

Anniversary Pictures

Wedding Day Oct 13 2000

Anniversary Pictures 1

A Young Us and Noleigh

IMG_0977

Anniversary 2007

IMG_6410

Anniversary 2009, Dan was deployed so he had these delivered

IMG_65331

Christmas 2009

IMG_7366

October 13 2010

For our anniversary we invested in a nicer camera, here are some of my first attempts to use it.

IMG_0025

IMG_0018

IMG_0017

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I'm a little envious of the fact that you guys don't seem to have aged. :) You two look great! Happy Anniversary! Wow...10 years! Way to go Corey! :)