Our summer vacation became a little bit more interesting this summer. Our plan was to be in Ohio to celebrate Dan’s grandparent’s anniversary. However, the last day in Pennsylvania Dan’s leave was cut short and he headed home (fortunately my brother-in-law had a wedding to shoot down our way, so Dan hitched a ride with him), meanwhile the kids and I headed on down the road to Ohio. I am so glad the kids and I were able to go and be part of the celebration. It is always a wonderful experience to be with Grandma and Grandpa.
Grandma and Grandpa celebrated their 60th Wedding Anniversary. . . wow! 60 years! I loved this picture of Grandma and Grandpa
The kids loved spending time with their cousin Courtney. They run and play on the farm and have the best time!
Grandma, Aunt Jill, and the kidsGrandma has beautiful peach trees and took a few minutes to show me some of the fruit she was harvesting. Lucky for Dan, she sent some of those yummy peaches home for him!
Beautiful Tomatoes from the Grandma’s garden.
This was such a funny picture. . . The kids chose popsicles that matched their flip-flops, hopefully they tasted better!
Jalene, her son Matthew, and Jeff’s son Trent, these are Dan’s cousins
No comments:
Post a Comment