I don't know where the time went toward the end of the year, but it just flew by. From Halloween to Christmas, I feel like everything was a blur. We spent Thanksgiving at my Dad's, and enjoyed hanging out with him for the day. Grams and my brother Ben were there. I had the kids pose for this picture so I could send a picture of them to family wishing them a Happy Thanksgiving. I just love all the color from the fallen leaves.





The next few days were a whirlwind as family came in and gathered for Christmas. My house was full of talking and laughing and I enjoyed having my family together. We ate well, laughed well, and just enjoyed being together. We spent three days with a house full and I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend those days. The day after Christmas the rest of my family came in and we had a huge Christmas dinner at the church. I think the kids had the most fun, seeing all their cousins, not to mention their was a marshmallow war in the cultural hall. I should have listened to my sister who said to use the little pompoms, oh well you live and learn after scrubbing marshmallows of the carpet for hours. . . . just joking it only took a minute.







Also, snuggies were the gift of the season, I made some for my kids and my sister made some for hers, but if you look in the picture above, it appears that two adults were trying to steal the snuggies from the kids. . . I ended up having to make more for them, just so my kids could keep theirs! We ended the season with a fun New Year's Party with my family. Dad, Grams, Ben, Jon, and Sarah joined us and had a fun night of good food and games. I did a bad job and did not take pictures, but we do have those memories, which is all that matters, right? And now that I somewhat recorded what happened, we will somewhat remember what we did the night we rang in 2010!
1 comment:
Those are great pictures Corey! What a fun Christmas.
Post a Comment