Sunday, July 26, 2009

Another New Addition








Meet Oreo. This is our little La-chon (lhasa apso/ bichon frieze mix). He is 8 weeks old and is very sweet. The kids have just fallen in love with him (well, really at first sight.) It has been a busy last few days. He joined our home on Thursday evening, so the past few days have been spent house training. He is doing pretty good, I must say. We are also kennel training him and working on "sit." He is playful and funny to watch. The other night he was being a ferocious beast trying to rip apart his little chew toy. We got a good laugh out of that. I look forward to him growing up with the kids. I think he will make a good playmate and friend for them.

4 comments:

the dahle family said...

Oreo is adorable. We'll have to come visit one of these days.

Deborah said...

That is a very cute puppy. He looks so soft and cuddly. Is it kind of like having a baby in the house again? Does he wake up in the middle of the night? Just curious...

chickadee365 said...

He's so cute!

MZ said...

Very cute! I didn't mean to hang up on you today. My phone died.... I didn't have a charger here at work so I didn't have your number to call back. I wasn't rude on purpose. I swear! :) Talk more later.
Marla