Two months in to 2009, and things are on a roll. We have gone through some big changes and have more to look forward. First, MY family is growing . . .my sister Sarah welcomed her new daughter, Finlee, earlier this month. My brother Jay also had a little girl, Emma back in December. I'm excited to see my sibings with their families. It is a joy to watch.
We are gearing up for Dan's deployment. It should go well for him, but we will miss him. He's been so busy trying to make sure that everything around the house and yard are taken care of so we will have less to deal with while he's away. I'm greatful for his forsight.
I also started homeschooling back in January. Noleigh was having a rough time in school and we just decided that it was time. Things have been going really well, and I know we made the right decision. Life has slowed down a lot, unbelievably. We are in a great routine and I'm less stressed now that I know what my children are learning, what their strenths and weaknesses are, and how I can help them.
So that is us in a nut shell. I need to take pitures so that I can update further !
No comments:
Post a Comment