The Captain's quartersThis weekend, Mike and Jenny came in for a visit. We had a lot of fun with them. They came in on Friday night and left Monday. While they were here, Dan took us on a tour of his tug. It was the first time the kids and I have been on it, so it was a lot of fun to see where he worked every day. We also enjoyed eating at a local Chinese restaurant, touringFort Monroe, and just hunging out and talking. It was just a great weekend with family. Noleigh and Hiram loved having their Aunt and Uncle in town. They enjoyed their time playing with them and all the time and attention they were given.
It has also been the kids spring break, but unfortunately it has been raining for the last week. Yesterday we decided to get creative and make our own version of Twister. This was the first time the kids had played. They had a blast, especially when Dan and I got on the floor to play.






1 comment:
I liked seeing all of the pictures of Dan's tug. Thanks for the "tour."
Post a Comment